*Parents & Dancers please make sure you are on our Facebook group “PADC Members” for all latest news and info.
2020-21 Calendar SUBJECT TO CHANGE
- *On your childs first day of classes all parents must bring a pen and meet the teacher at the doors to sign your payment form. If you have chosen E-transfer as your method of payment this is also when you will record your credit card information onto the form. If you have already electronically signed and submitted this form, please disregard this.
- Sept. 14th Season 4 classes begin
- Sept. 15th First monthly payment is due
- Oct. 5th Jacket orders due
- Oct. 12th Thanksgiving Monday no class
- Oct. 31st Halloween no class
- Nov. 11th Remembrance Day no class
- Nov. 13-15th MDF Solo Challenge
- Dec. 21st Christmas break begins no class
- Feb. 5-7th CDTA ADF Solo/Duo/Trio Competition
- Mar. 4-7th Limelight Mandatory Competition
- May 19-23rd Mercy Solo/Duo/Trio Competition
CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY: Classes may be cancelled due to storms or severe storm warnings, power outages or instructor illness. Factors considered when deciding to cancel class include: weather and road conditions, weather forecasts, and above all, the safety of students, parents, and teachers. School closures do not indicate that dance will be cancelled. Weather conditions can vary greatly and change rapidly from one area to another so please use your own discretion when traveling to class this winter. We try to make these decisions 2 hours before the start of lessons. WHEN CLASSES ARE CANCELLED there will be a message on our closed Facebook page, public Facebook page, public Instagram page and an email will be sent to every email address provided at registration; so please check your social media regularly this season to stay connected. Every term we allow 2 storm cancellations per class in calculating fees.