*Parents & Dancers please make sure you are in our Facebook group “PADC Members” for all latest news and info.
2022-23 Calendar SUBJECT TO CHANGE
- *On or before your childs first day of classes all parents must complete registration by filling out the payment form sent to you via email. If you have chosen E-transfer as your method of payment this is also when you will record your credit card information onto the form. If you have already electronically signed and submitted this form, thank you, otherwise please come armed with a completed copy on the first day.
- Sept. 15th Season 6 classes begin
- Sept. 15th First monthly payment is due
- Oct. 10th Thanksgiving Monday no class
- Oct. 31st Halloween no class
- Nov. 18th-20th M.I.T
- Dec. 20th Christmas break begins no classes
- Jan. 3rd Classes restart
- Mar. 10th March break begins no classes
- Mar. 18th Classes restart
- Mar. 30th- Apr. 2nd Limelight
- Apr. 9th-10th Easter Sunday/Monday no classes
- Apr. 20th-23rd Champions Dance Festival
- May 4-7th Elite
- May 14th Year End Recital
- May 18th-21st Mercy Dance Competition
CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY: Classes may be cancelled due to storms or severe storm warnings, power outages, facility closures or instructor illness. Factors considered when deciding to cancel class include: weather and road conditions, weather forecasts, and above all, the safety of students, parents, and teachers. School closures do not indicate that dance will be cancelled. Weather conditions can vary greatly and change rapidly from one area to another so please use your own discretion when traveling to class this winter. We try to make these decisions 2 hours before the start of lessons. WHEN CLASSES ARE CANCELLED there will be a message on our closed Facebook page, public Facebook page, public Instagram page and an email will be sent to every primary email address provided at registration; so please check your social media regularly this season to stay connected. Every term we allow 2 cancellations per class in Bridgewater and 1 cancellation in Liverpool in the calculated fees.